Sunday 6 January 2013

Broadway Impress Nails


Once I discovered Impress nails, I was obsessed! I absolutely love them, they are so easy to put on and last for up to a week which gives your nails a gorgeous look.

My first pair were called ' Lil Drumr Girl ' which were great! They give a superior, lasting shine which leaves a lovely effect on your nails! Impress nails provide a small nail file in case the nails are to long which I didn't bother with as I thought they were a perfect length. 


 Broadway Impress on Manicure - Lil Drummer Girl - £7.99

Applying Impress nails are very easy as all you have to do is five simple steps.

  1. Find the correct size for each nail. ( If needed use smaller ones for best results)
  2. Lay out 10 nails in finger order.
  3. Wash your hands with soap, dry thoroughly & use enclosed prep pad.
  4. For best adhesion; press firmly, down the middle then down each side of the nail. Apply thumb nails last.
  5. Minimize contact with water for 30 mins.
After you are finished with the nails, gently peel off from sides or apply polish remover around edges, wait 1 minute,peel off.




And that's all you have too do, it's very easy and simple and glams up your nails! 



For Christmas I got given a lovely gift from my friend which were some more Impress nails which had a sparkly crackle effect on them which looked gorgeous, They were called 'Working Girl' and looked great for the Winter!



If you are considering of buying any Impress nails then go to Superdrug as I did my research and found out they are a full pound cheaper compared to Boots!



No comments:

Post a Comment