Thursday 3 January 2013

Sparkly Nails


I did these sparkly nails a while ago which took some time and effort but I ended up having a lovely finish with a gorgeous look. I will go through a step by step method on how I did them...



First of all I used a simple base coat on my nails to give them a nice shiny effect. Then secondly, I used the silver glitter nail varnish on the tip of my nails and made a faded out look by having more on the bottom and using less nail varnish towards the top of the nail. After that I finally applied a top coat on each individual nail while also carefully adding matching studs at the very end of my nails to give it the finishing touch!


These are the nail products I used for my sparkly nails ...



Barry M Silver Glitter - Limited Edition
Nail Art Stud Decorations - £3.50 River Island 





1 comment:

  1. They look gorgeous Nicki, you're so good at nails. x

    ReplyDelete