Wednesday 2 January 2013

New Year Nails


Recently, I have done some New Years nails to celebrate 2013! Here is a step by step instruction on how I did them...


Firstly, I put on the black Rimmel varnish and waited for them to dry. Secondly, a simple top coat was applied on top. Thirdly, while the nail was wet with the top coat I chose what studs I wanted on my nails and stuck them onto the nail. Sometimes it can be a bit complicated with the nail drying quite quickly, so I would do one nail at a time. Finally, after carefully putting the studs on each nail I used the top coat again to apply a nice shiny look to the nails!


These are the products I used for my New Years nails ...


Barry M Gold Glitter - River Island (In a set)
Black Rimmel - £2 Tesco
Nail Art Stud Decorations - £3.50 River Island 

I hope you liked my New Years nails and have inspired you to do something similar,  Happy new Year:-) 




1 comment:

  1. They look so professional. Congratulations on your new blog x

    ReplyDelete